Monday, June 27, 2011

Au Revoir


After a couple weeks of being unplugged for most of the time... I am finally back online and back to blogging. I did take pictures everyday even though I wasn't posting. There are lots of photos to go through... but I will be posting the missed days in between this post and my last one as I find time to work on them... so watch out for those.

The last two weeks has been busy with travels. Sean and I went on an Alaskan cruise with some of my family for the first week, then flew to NYC with my parents for the second week. Despite the trips being somewhat disappointing, especially for my dad... I was happy to be able to spend some time with my parents, whom I don't get to be with nearly as often as I would like.  It has been great to be in their company, as well as to be spoiled with my dad's cooking.

Tonight, however, my time with my parents came to an end... until we see each other again. We took this portrait just before Sean and I dropped them off at the airport.

Mama & papa, thank you for visiting me. Safe travels... I miss you already =(

No comments:

Post a Comment