Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Clue


Today, we went to see our doctor to go over the results from the detailed ultrasound we did two weeks ago. Everything looks great - baby has all four limbs; baby's heart, lungs, internal organs are healthy; baby's facial features show no signs of any genetic abnormalities; my fluid level is what it needs to be; my placenta is nice and high, which is a good sign for being able to birth naturally.

Then, the reveal of the sex of the baby... I started crying! It wasn't a reaction to a specific gender, I think I would've reacted the same way even if the doctor announced the opposite sex for the baby. I believe it was because this one more piece of information just made the baby more real to me.

I got a request to postpone locking the pool until tomorrow because a friend couldn't enter their guess into our baby pool tonight. So, I won't be spilling the beans yet on what we're having; however, this photo is a clue. =)

p.s. if you haven't joined our pool and wanted to... you still have time. Go to http://www.expectnet.com and enter Co-McMillen for game name. That should bring you to the page where you can enter your guess/es.

No comments:

Post a Comment