Monday, March 21, 2011

Attraversiamo


After work, I phoned my friend Nuala for an impromptu hang out because I wanted to go hunt for my photo of the day. I was so glad she could come. She took me to this park just across the street from her place, tucked away carefully like most precious spaces are. There was a creek, higglety pigglety steps everywhere, benches, lots of trees, then I came across...

A bridge. Sometimes, it is a welcomed opportunity to be able to explore a new world. Other times, it has felt like I am dragged across it kicking and screaming... stressing over the unknown. I think the bridges are all the same, it's me that is different whenever I come across one... which makes the difference on whether I welcome it or feel an aversion to it.

What if we welcomed every bridge with child-like, bright-eyed curiosity and love for adventure?

3 comments: