Saturday, March 5, 2011

Nostalgia


Today, Sean and I had a visit with his grandma. We took her to Steveston Village, had lunch and walked around a little. We were walking along the boardwalk as grandma was telling us stories from when she lived on Vancouver Island for a while in a village of houseboats... and how one of the guys would take the ladies in his boat to go shopping on the mainland every once in a while.

Like any curious artist's mind would, my mind started to wander... imagining what it would've been like to live that life (with the help of the view I had, of course). When it came time to post the picture of the day, I decided to play in Photoshop to make the photo match the mood of my imagination.

By the way, Steveston Village is my new favourite place!

No comments:

Post a Comment