Thursday, August 25, 2011

Almost


It feels like I haven't been outside for a while. Other than the trip to the Okanagan and the camping trip, most of my daily photos have been of just stuff around the house. Before I get even lazier with my daily blog, I thought to invite hubby for a walk tonight since it was nice out.

After dinner, we took our cupcake desserts to the park near our house for a mini date. Hubby's just recovering from being sick, so he didn't want to be out for very long and we are both also feeling pretty tired. I keep looking around and asking for what the universe's message is for me today... I want to take my picture outdoors today!

On our way home, I saw this bush with yellow buds and the more familiar white cottony balls that I would blow on. I did not realize those cottony balls transformed from yellow flowers! Neat - you learn something new everyday! So, I took a picture of it.

Further, it also made me think of Maddi. Not to compare my baby to a weed, but I thought it was a neat message from the universe to view her as a small bud that soon will blossom into a thousand wishes! Babies symbolize such a great start, a blank page, a future with infinite possibilities!

p.s. I shared my thoughts with Sean and he said, "So sucky." I said, "What did you say?" He replied, "So sappy." LOL =P

No comments:

Post a Comment