Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Flag Overload!


The Hypnobabies classes are not to be taken lightly! They are jam packed with good information and we're also sent home with quite a bit of homework. They are actually called Home Play... so as to condition the brain to view it not as work, but as something fun.

I will say that everything in the Home Play list is actually good - they help me relax, the physical exercises condition my body to be ready for birthing, the hypnosis exercises are training to prepare me for the big day, and the reading is really full of good information. However, I will admit that a lot of times, it does feel a lot to fit into a day and can be overwhelming!

I'm already behind in my readings by 2 weeks, plus I have this weeks readings to do too! Ahhhh!!!! I just need some good stretch of time to read a good chunk out of it!

MUST. GET. RID. OF. FLAGS!!!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment