Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oh, Belly!


At 29 weeks and 2 days, my body is starting to feel some aches and pains - perhaps from the extra weight I've had to carry around.

Maddi is moving a lot more than she was before, too.

About a week ago, I started noticing when she gets the hiccups - very neat, very cute... but also freaky and alien-ish!

Two weeks ago, I went for my gestational diabetes test. Thank goodness, I am not gestationally diabetic. However, I was pretty close to the top of the range... so my doctor had asked me to stop drinking juice and pop, and reduce my pasta, rice, potatoes and bread intake.

We have also now been to 3 of 6 of our Hypnobabies prenatal classes. Learning lots, and have been busy with quite a bit of homework that it comes with. It does help to make me feel more confident and prepared for when Maddi's birthing time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment