Monday, August 29, 2011

Home Stretch


This is me at 33 weeks and 1 day.

The last three weekends were super busy; I am now looking forward to some time at home so I can organize the office and eventually move on to organizing Maddi's room.

I think the belly is finally getting larger. At my last doctor's appointment, Maddi was already head down and in good position for birthing. She's also getting so much bigger, I can always hunt her down in my belly and give her a little rub.

Braxton Hicks started a couple of weeks back I think, but they were fairly mild compared to what I started feeling last Friday. I was told, they will also get more intense as it gets closer to the date. I guess they will be good for my Hypnobabies training. Also, I started getting tired a lot like I did during the first trimester.

I can't believe I have just a bit over a month to go at work... I'm a little sad at the thought, but perhaps I would feel differently when the times comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment