Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sweet Dreams


Tonight, I unpacked some of the boxes as I organized our den into an office when I stumbled upon something that put a big grin on my face - one of my Sweet Dreams romance novels from my early teen years!

I remember cleaning out my old desk years ago and it was hard to part with my collection of teen romance novels. I thought it would be silly to keep them all, but I'm so glad I decided to keep one for memory's sake even though I got rid of the rest.

I don't know if these were popular here in North America at the time, but they were huge in Manila, where I grew up! They were definitely up there as one of my favourite things!

Guess what my bed time read will be tonight? I'm curious to see how I would enjoy this read now, as an adult and almost ready to pop a baby out! Can't wait to be brought back to one of my happy places which I haven't visited in a long while... so excited!

Sweet dreams, everyone!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment