Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just The Two Of Us


Seems like it's been a while since the last time hubby and I went for a walk. Tonight, we decided to go on one. I enjoy these walks... just the two of us.

With just six weeks before Maddi's expected arrival, there are a few different emotions running through me. Of course I'm excited to welcome Maddi to the family, and look forward to the joy that she will bring us; although to be honest, I have no idea what it will be like. However, I'm a little scared to leave what I know, and a little sad about forever losing life, as I know it - just Sean and I.

I think the message from the universe tonight is to take the next six weeks to really cherish these "just the two of us" times - go on dates, spend quality time with each other and go on these walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment