Saturday, September 10, 2011

Showered


The picture above is of the amazing diaper cake that my talented friend Anne put together for me.

Today, my awesome girlfriends threw me a most amazing baby shower for Maddi. A big spread of yummy food, adorable decorations, and super fun games. Then, I was SHOWERED with lots of presents for Maddi. Such tiny stuff!

After carting everything from the party room where the shower was back to our place... I started to go through everything, take tags off so I can get them ready to be laundered. As I did this, the pile of stuff just kept growing and eventually I had a mountain of them. It was pretty overwhelming.

I had guests from out of town at my shower, and some of my friends were stuck in a horrible traffic jam getting here. Maddi even got unexpected presents from our friends all the way in the UK, from one of my guy friends who wasn't invited to a ladies only shower, and one of my friends' moms all the way in Ontario. I feel very lucky and grateful to have such great friends and family... who wanted to shower Maddi with so much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment