Sunday, September 25, 2011

Full Term


Today, I'm at 37 weeks and Maddi has finally reached full term!

This is me in my pre-pregnancy jeans with the belly severely in the way of zipping or buttoning it up. Sometimes, the belly doesn't seem to be that big; yet other times, it looks ginormous! Either way, it's neat to see how much it has grown in the last 37 weeks. Maddi's newest trick - full on kicks!

This morning, Sean and I met with my friend Angela to have some maternity shots taken. It was great (and awkward at the same time) to be on the other side of the camera.

The rest of the day was busy as we ran around doing last minute errands before heading out to our friends Nat & J's house. Amy and I threw Nat a bridal shower and despite being stuck in a horrible traffic that delayed us for an hour, everybody pitched in and helped set up once we got there and it was smooth sailing for the rest of the night.

Now there's just one more week left at work, and I am off to continue nesting and finish getting things ready for Maddi's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment