Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Eeyore-y Mood


It seems Summer is over.

The weather has turned in the last couple of days and today is just a day away from the official last day of Summer this year.

This is what it looks like on my drive home at approximately eight o'clock at night - wet, soggy and gloomy. And it seems to reflect my mood recently. The closer it gets to my last day at work, I find myself dreading it and feeling really sad about a chapter in my life ending.

Just as sure as a season ends, life chapters also end. Physically, I've had the best pregnancy I could ask for. Perhaps, my pregnancy battle comes in the form of emotional challenges?

I hate feeling this way. I am excited about Maddi's arrival, but somehow I'm focused on what's ending and what I'll be losing. I need to find a way to get out of this Eeyore-y mood. I just want to be happy, I need to find my happy place!

No comments:

Post a Comment