Wednesday, September 7, 2011

English Bay Sunset


Today was a busy day!

First thing in the morning, I had to go get AirCare test done on my car. On the way back to work, I get stuck on the wrong side of the train tracks when the crossing train decides to stop halfway and delayed getting to the office even though I was just about 2 minutes away.

When I got to the office, I had to plug away at my to-do list for the day as I had a chiropractic appointment at noon. I headed back to work for another hour, then had to leave early for a doctor's appointment in the afternoon.

Sean was off today to I swung by home to pick him up and he came with me to the doctor's office. The doctor confirmed that Maddi's still head down and everything looks good.

After the appointment, we stopped by our friends Sonia & Jeff's place for a little bit. Sonia wanted to give me Maddi's shower present as she likely won't be able to make it to my shower this Saturday.

On the way to drop Sean off at the beach, I decided to stay and hang out instead of heading home. I'm glad I did. I just chilled by the courtside, watched our friends play volleyball, grabbed dinner, and ate it with this sunset view in front of me. These are times worth soaking in...

No comments:

Post a Comment