Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Sushi Date


On my way home, I felt a craving for some ramen. I also know that hubby has been craving sushi. In light of my post from a few days ago - realizing that it would be wise to cherish these last few weeks of being just the two of us, I called Sean on the drive home from work and asked him out on a sushi date.

We walked to the Japanese restaurant across from our place. Although a bit disappointed that they don't have ramen, they did have udon. We ended up with a feast. First, we ordered a 42-piece sushi platter and vegetable udon soup. When Sean realized that there was no sashimi in the platter we ordered, we ended up getting a 6-piece sashimi combo since that's what he's been craving for a while now. Can't believe my hubby who wouldn't eat sushi just over a year ago, now craves sashimi!

It was waaaay too much food, but we managed to finish everything... then we both rolled our way home. My belly was rock hard and it's not all baby; 3 hours later, I'm still full! And Sean, he was the piggy that burped all the way home!

Thanks for being my date tonight, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment