Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nesting


Today was another day of feeling good. I think it helps to have some things on my to-do list done. The other night, I drafted up my birth preferences. Now, I just need to go over it with our doula and it will be finalized.

Also, Sean was off yesterday so he had finished assembling Maddi's change table. I started laundering all her stuff immediately last night... and it took 4 loads!!! Look at all those miniature clothes in her drawer!

Her crib is ready to go, and all her tiny clothes are put away. Just a few more items to shop for, get our hospital bags packed and we are ready for Ms. Little Maddi to come!

Although ideally, I'd like to get the whole house cleaned, organized and some meals prepared & frozen for the first few days home from the hospital. Yah, as much as I'll miss work... now I wish I could be home to get all this done before Maddi comes!

I think the nesting instincts has kicked in with this mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment