Monday, September 26, 2011

Hubby's Culinary Specialty


Hubby has been great throughout my pregnancy - picking up the slack at home when I couldn't do as much. I usually do the cooking at home, but I haven't cooked regularly for months now... I just don't have the energy or the interest. Luckily, it was Summer time and hubby BBQ'd a lot.

Today, I felt especially tired. It was Sean's day off and it was sooo awesome to come home to this, his specialty (pasta sauce), cooking on the stove top. Lately, I find myself losing even more interest in food. I would eat it if it was in front of me, but it's a challenge to make myself a meal. I find myself being so grateful when someone else prepares my food... even if it's just picking food up from a restaurant.

In keeping with finding the good and wonderful in every moment and being grateful... today, I'm grateful for my hubby for making me dinner and for everything else he does for me - from tying my shoe laces to giving me a slight push when I have to walk up a hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment