Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Works


Hubby and I don't really care much about seeing the fireworks. We've seen it years ago and it seems to be all the same. However, we were at a BBQ with some friends and the agenda was food, fireworks, then dessert. So, we tagged along and went to the fireworks after dinner.

Without a tripod to facilitate long exposures, plus not being at the ideal spot... this is the best I can do. 

I still think it's pretty neat to have captured the grand finale where they seemed to have let it all out in the end.

FYI, on the way to the beach... I realized that we were going down a steep hill on Bute and made a mental note that that would be hell to climb on the way back. I told Sean about it... and he ended up pushing me from behind, and it actually worked! I got up that hill faster than I could've imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment