Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Chin Say Gung Hei Fat Choi!


Mr. and Mrs. Chin are a set of salt and pepper grinders I got as a Christmas present one year from my sister... and possibly the most "Chinese" thing in my house at the moment. I was a bit worried about my post today. I wanted something to tie in with the Chinese New Year celebration, but wouldn't have the time to go hunt for the perfect picture to take and put up. So I scoured the house last night to find something I already have, no luck. Then when I woke up this morning, it just came to me - Mr. & Mrs. Chin who live in my sideboard! Time to pull them out for a portrait shoot! Aren't they just darling?!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! May the Year of the Rabbit be a prosperous, happy and lucky one for you!

Click here to read about your Chinese Horoscope for 2011, Year of the Rabbit

Click here to Find Your Chinese Zodiac Animal

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love them. They are darling. As are you.

    Love,
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gung Hei Fat Choi!

    Mr. and Mrs. Chin are wonderful. I love how their colours pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gung Hei Fat Choi to you Jenny!

    What a wonderful and ispiring way to celebrate the New Year. Remember to wear lots of red to bring you luck this year!!!

    ReplyDelete