Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Russian Lab Partner


At 12.30pm today, I met with Daria as my Econ lab partner for one last time - thank God! When I arrived, she was laying on one of the tables, uncomfortably trying to take a snooze until I got there. She had just finished writing an exam and had been at school since 8am. We worked on our lab (which we had already put 2.5 hours into last weekend) and finally finished after 3 hours. Poor Daria was so tired she wanted to cry... although for this shot, she managed to put on a smile for me.

Daria - you are smart, pretty, hardworking, and much, much more. Soon, we will be getting together and won't be discussing aggregate demand and supply curves, fiscal and monetary policies, and all that exciting stuff. And maybe, soon we can say that we did like Econ after all. Good luck studying my friend... just hang in there till Thursday! That's what I keep telling myself!

p.s. I hope your nap was awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Another amazing shot Jenn. You really capture the essence of your subjects, I love following your photographic journal.

    ReplyDelete