Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Whimsy


Another teapot in my collection, a Joyce Shelton Tea Party design. I love how whimsical her designs are! "Whimsy" is what my heart longs to be; but right now, my brain has to be more analytical than it wants to be and get through the rest of this dreadful Economics course. Unfortunately, it is a necessary evil for what I'm trying to pursue, and is made worse by an incompetent instructor. I am counting the days until it's done... and there will be celebrating!!! Midterm exam on Thursday, wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Jenn - I love how your posts are capturing emotional or other aspirational aspects of self. 'Whimsy' is a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki. Oh how I long to be whimsy right now! Just a little less than a month to go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...the whimsy is there, lurking beneath the economics...waiting, biding its time for when... you... are... done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Shel... it is *patiently* waiting...

    ReplyDelete