Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mama Quiet Time


Today was a quiet day. I went to my appointment with Dr. Sukhi in the morning, then came home to have lunch before meeting an old friend who I haven't seen for a while to chat about a side business I'm considering. However, she had to stay home with her dad who was not feeling well. So we just had a short chat over the phone instead and had the rest of my afternoon free.

Maddi needed to nap, and usually, I can't just lay her down. She loves to be held. So she usually naps in the carseat or stroller while I'm out and about or I carry her in the Moby wrap. However, when I laid her down on the couch to put the Moby on, she just stayed sleeping. Jackpot! Mama gets to have her own quiet time... with some English tea, French cookies, chocolate, classical music in the background and a book - The Artist Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment