Monday, January 16, 2012

Testing Out The Crib


Today, we had a busy day. I had my chiro appointment in the morning, then went to Metrotown after to return some stuff from holiday shopping. Then, we took a drive out to visit Sue, and have a play date with Ethan and Hayley. It was a great bonus that I got fed lunch, as well as some Filipino treats that Roland's parents brought back from their recent trip to the Philippines.

When we got home, it was time for Maddi's nap. Since she's growing so much and I'm not sure how much longer she can sleep in her bassinet, I decided to have her nap in her crib. I've tried to do this before, but she only lasted five minutes. Today, she actually slept in her crib for a full nap! Doesn't she look cozy in her sleep sack? Thanks grandpa and nana - the sleep sack keeps Maddi warm and mama loves the colour and design on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment