Monday, January 9, 2012

Sunshine-y Life


I've been under the care of Dr. Sukhi of Sunshine Life Studio for over a year now. I started seeing him in November 2010, just before conceiving Maddi. I went regularly throughout my pregnancy, which I think helped me have the best pregnancy and birthing experience one can ask for.

Post partum, Dr. Sukhi has helped me with all sorts of issues from a sore back to sore wrists from carrying Maddi, lifting her car seat and taking her stroller in and out of the car... as well as swinging her in the car seat when she is fussy in it! Amazing how this trick works so well in calming her down, but it is definitely hard on your back! Thank goodness I have Dr. Sukhi to fix me up and maintain my body's optimal health. My times at his clinic definitely are among my top happy places!

This is Kate, Dr. Sukhi's wife, who looks after Maddi while I go for my sessions. Dr. Sukhi and Kate are two of the awesomest people you will meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment