Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's Raining, It's Hailing?!


Hubby and I hung out at our friends Anne & Henry's last night, had a late night and ended up staying over. This morning, we walked home to find some of our flower pots flooded with rain water... some of them are dying =( Isn't it May already?!

Just the other day, I thought the nice weather was a promise of warmer days to come. This week has been rain, rain and more rain! I realize the rain is what makes this city beautiful and I do appreciate it for what it contributes to make this the place that it is; but isn't Summer supposed to be just around the corner? Why, then, do I see hail on my patio today?!

I ended up finding my happy place tucked under the covers, while I took a nap for the rest of the afternoon. I got my much needed rest, thanks to the rain and the cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment