Thursday, May 26, 2011

My New Favourite Spot


A year and a half after we moved in, we've finally been able to furnish our patio about 95% of how we would like it. This would easily be my favourite area of our home - if only it were nice out and I can enjoy it more! We now have a BBQ, so are equipped for summer cooking; an outdoor dining table for six where yummy goods fresh off the grill can be enjoyed; and a lounge area for after dinner drinks and conversation.

Mr. Sun, seriously... please come out and stay a while so we can enjoy this space more and I don't have to keep rescuing my plants from drowning to death; some of them look a little grim lately!

I sure hope Summer next year would be nice and long... I would love to spend much of my time out here with baby McMillen during my mat leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment