Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mad


Tonight, I had another argument with the hubby. Last night, we never brought up the argument we had from the night before... perhaps we both thought it's not worth bringing back up. We were just happy to not be mad at each other anymore.

When I set up this shot, I had "mad" in mind... but looking at it now, it looks more sad than mad. I think the fruits tell about how I feel more accurately than my intention for the shot.

As much as we love and care about each other, it is also the one relationship that we both feel most familiar with and not afraid to say what we think and be who we are. Despite both of us saying and doing things to each other that may end other friendships, we always decide to reconcile. Because of this, I think my relationship with the hubby is the truest friendship I have.

I hate how I feel when we fight... can't we just always get along? Here's hoping that over time, the fighting would be reduced to simply disagreements. No getting worked up, no raised voices, no hurt feelings. However, I'm afraid fighting may be a necessary evil to strengthen the relationship in order to get there.

I think it's time to sign off and go give my hubby a hug before going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment