Sunday, May 8, 2011

One Too Many Cheeseburgers!

 

I've started resembling Randy from Trailer Park Boys with his infamous cheeseburger belly lately... but I swear, it's not a food baby!

It has been tough keeping such great news a secret for the last three and a half months; I have wanted to tell the whole world from the day we found out! We figured Mother's Day would be a good day to make the announcement - Sean and I are expecting!!!

I have had an awesome pregnancy so far; other mothers-to-be might think it's grossly unfair, but I'm glad I don't know what morning sickness feels like! I did have heartburn and my own battle with food frustration and tiredness; although all of that is also getting a lot better at this point.

Both Sean and I are enjoying the pregnancy journey, constantly amazed by how our baby is developing. We are very excited to be welcoming a wee one into our family in a few months' time!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

3 comments: