Saturday, July 2, 2011

Burst My Bubble


For such a brilliant day - the sun out and the jazz festival at the park just blocks away from us, I am not sure why I was in such a cranky mood. Perhaps it was because I was experiencing some back pains, but who knows?! I just really wanted to burst out of the crabby bubble I was in. I didn't feel like being around people and thought that perhaps I should bail on a BBQ invitation by our friends tonight.

Thank goodness, I thought better. I decided to go for a short walk with hubby to check out the jazz festival. I thought that perhaps some exposure to the sun would help my mood... and I think it worked.

When we got to the BBQ, it was awesome to see friends we haven't seen for a while, enjoy playing with babies and be spoiled with good food.

This is a picture I took of Abby who was playing with bubbles. It's amazing how something so simple (soap and water) can emit such awe and provide seemingly endless entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment