Sunday, July 10, 2011

Exploration


Today, hubby, father-in-law and Colleen came with me to Shawnigan Lake School to drop me off at a week long photography workshop with Image Explorations. I've been looking forward to this week for a long time; I was part excited but part nervous.

I am taking Scott Robert Lim's class for the next 4 days... and learning from him to become a master of light. His images are amazing, and I want to learn how to create images like that. However, more than just learning the technical aspect of photography... I am here to gain confidence as a photographer, to find more fuel for my passion, and inspiration to encourage me to take my photography more seriously and go further with it. I've already met my roommate and our neighbour from the next dorm room who we will be sharing the bathroom with. I've already made a handful of new friends on the first day, I can't wait to play and meet more people throughout the week.

I've heard this workshop has been life changing for people, I am looking forward to not only exploring images, but also myself as a photographer.

1 comment: