Saturday, July 9, 2011

Milestone Portrait


This is hubby and I on my 36th birthday, with me being 26 weeks pregnant. This year, we celebrated in Sidney, BC with Sean's dad & Colleen. We decided to drop by for a weekend visit before I go to a five day photography workshop at the Shawnigan Lake School.

It's been a great day. I woke up to a "wall" full of birthday wishes on Facebook - so encouraged! Thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to send me a birthday greeting. We spent the day strolling downtown Victoria, stopped to have lunch at the Bard & Banker Pub, then came back to chill on dad & Colleen's patio for a bit before we were off to a fantastic dinner at The Chalet in Deep Cove (yes, they have a Deep Cove here, too). Now, we are on a friendly girls vs. boys competition on Rock Band. Guess who are winning? Girls rule - was there any question?! =P

I guess this is the last birthday that I will be celebrating before becoming a mama. I suspect that birthdays after this one will be a lot different... but I'm looking forward to them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment