Monday, July 4, 2011

The Clock Is Ticking!


Can't believe I only have another three months to go - YIKES!

I have to get my butt in gear and start organizing the house to get the baby room ready. I've been shopping for baby furniture online... although haven't committed to any purchases yet. Why do I have such expensive taste? The crib I absolutely adore is over a thousand dollars! No, I'm not getting it... but it is my inspiration.

Click here to see a picture of it... then tell me, isn't it just perfect?

2 comments:

  1. Love the "too expensive" crib, it is amazing! I love that the back is solid, which would make for a wonderful head board when your baby isn't a baby anymore.

    You, my dear, are looking amazing. Great baby belly and cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shel! If only I had all the money in the world... I would get the Chloe crib, no doubt about it!

    I'm thinking of a Parisian theme for the baby's room - all white with accents of pink and/or black... haven't decided 100% yet. I guess it all depends on what I can find.

    ReplyDelete