Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bubba


I got Bubba from a wedding reception I went to just a little under two years ago. A few weeks ago, I discovered that the new water conditioner I got was for beta-only bowls, i.e. no plants... although the bottle says it's ideal for beta and plant - confusing much?! I decided to take out everything in his bowl, but I think he missed the pebbles in the bottom and the plant where he hid behind... he looked depressed =(

In the last few days, he was barely swimming around and wouldn't eat... I thought I was going to lose him. Yesterday, I got him new pebbles, snipped another section from my vine to cozy up his home and decided not to add the water conditioner this time. I'm happy to report he looks much happier and today, he ate all four of his fishy pellets!

2 comments:

  1. I know! Was definitely a relief to see him swimming around and eating again!

    ReplyDelete