Friday, April 15, 2011

Portrait Of A Married Couple


We eat, we go for walks. We play volleyball, we throw the frisbee around. We bicker, we yell, we fight... we take a break, we apologize, we kiss and make up.

We go to the movies just before the Oscars, we sit and watch tv on our couch. We host parties, you go all out for Halloween.

We go on trips and see the world. I take pictures for souvenir, you collect shot glasses. You drink beer, I drink coffee. I make you dinner, you make me breakfast. In a food court, I'll get something Asian, and you'll go to Subway or Quiznos.

We get silly and goofy, we make each other laugh. We get stubborn and annoying, we make each other mad.

We did these and more for the last 5 years... and I will do them with you, all over again. Looking forward to many more adventures in the years to come!

Happy Anniversary, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment