Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mini Roses in My Garden



Two summers ago, before we moved out of our condo in Burnaby, we built an awesome potted garden on our balcony, which I loved. It was a great space to relax and spend time getting lost in tinkering with my plants.

Last summer, we had too much on the go. With all the health issues I had and still settling into the new place at the time, we didn't have time to work on our patio. However, we decided that this summer is the time!

Yesterday, we finally stopped by a plant nursery and bought some stuff to build our urban oasis with... and this is the cutest addition, I think!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that chair planter. The flowers are pretty too, but that planter is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I LOVE that chair planter. Got it 2 summers ago... it's just the cutest thing, isn't it?! The roses, however, are the new addition to our urban oasis.

    ReplyDelete