Thursday, April 7, 2011

Three Peas In A Pod


Almost three years ago, Amy and Stephen started work at my office within a week of each other. I didn't like Stephen very much at first, but life had a different fate for us. The three of us became best friends and lunch buddies at work in a short amount of time.


Tomorrow is going to be a hard day... Stephen will say goodbye to go on his own adventure in a different playground. I will miss seeing him, having lunch with him, going for walks with him, having him around for me to ask questions whenever I can't figure something out, having his brilliance in making my work life easier, listening to him sing along to the radio when he thinks nobody can hear him (my favourite was Shania Twain's I Feel Like A Woman)... and yes, even times when I bicker back and forth with him.


His last day is tomorrow, but I'm writing about this today... because Amy has tomorrow off to study for an exam on Saturday. So, today is essentially the last day the 3 musketeers are together in the same sandbox. Below is a picture of us from today, taken by Harvey.

No comments:

Post a Comment