Friday, April 29, 2011

Celebrating The Royal Wedding


This morning, as I got ready for work, I watched a bit of Prince William and Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding. I started kicking myself for not planning this day better. I would've love to celebrate the occasion having afternoon tea at the Fairmont Hotel! Instead, there I was... getting ready for work. The only thing I had to celebrate with was some crumpets with cream and jam for breakfast.

I decided to call the Fairmont, but as I suspected... they were fully booked for their afternoon tea service! I ended up finding a spot open at Shangri-La's afternoon tea service, so quickly called around to see which of my girlfriends could join me. I scurried to get all my work done at the office and got the okay to leave early.

Next thing you know, I was off to meet Nuala for afternoon tea! I can't believe I actually pulled off being able to go!

Lesson of the day - ask for what you want, and go for it with all you've got!

To the newlyweds... May each day add sweetness to your marriage; may your marriage be blessed with much love, joy and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment