Thursday, April 14, 2011

Where's My Dinner?


I stayed a little late at work today. Then on my way home, I realized that there is not much food at home to make something I'd be in the mood for. So, I decided to stop by a friend's house to say hi and see if he would come grab dinner with me as well as hunt for my photo of the day.

As I got out of my car and walked to his building, I decided that it was too cold to walk around hunting for a photo. Also, it turns out that he's already had dinner... bummer! I stayed a little while to chat and catch up... but then when I eventually left, I was still hungry... with no idea what I was going to do about dinner.

Does anybody else get panicky when they know they're just a few minutes away from being cranky because they're hungry?!

No comments:

Post a Comment