Sunday, November 13, 2011

Daddy On Diaper Duty


This morning, I realized that I only have today and tomorrow with my parents and my sister before we take them to the airport tomorrow night. I got a little emotional thinking about it, and started missing them before they even leave. =(

It must be that I started appreciating my family more as I got older (not that I didn't appreciate them before), because I never used to get like this.

Other than getting a visit from Sean's mom and sister who came to see Maddi, it was pretty much a routine day for me and Maddi. We were up for a few hours in the morning (or at least I was), and napped from 2 to 3.30pm. Dad made another feast of a dinner, which I know I will miss when he leaves.

In this photo, Sean is on diaper duty. No, it's not his first diaper change, I think he's actually pretty good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment