Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Friends

 
Maddi and I went to the Parent & Baby Drop-In at the health center that our community nurse, Anne works at. We met a few moms and babies, including Monica (mom) and Eloisa (baby) who was born on the same day and at the same hospital as Maddi!

Also, towards the end of the drop-in... guess who walked in?! Bryn & I-wen, with their babies in tow! I met them both through Anita, and I played volleyball with Bryn. Bryn's baby Jonah and I-wen's baby Isaac are now Maddi's newest buddies... and they're both also halfers! Looking forward to play dates and mommy dates, ladies!

At the end of the class, Maddi got weighed. I'm not sure if the scale was off, but she weighed in at 9 lbs 0.5 oz! Did she really gain a whole pound in a week?

This photo is especially dedicated to Auntie Anita =)

No comments:

Post a Comment