Friday, November 18, 2011

Maddi's First Play Date


Today, Maddi and I slept in till 9.30 this morning. We both had our breakfast, I got a chance to change out of my pjs when Maddi had a bit of a nap after a feeding. I managed to tidy up the house a little and then it was time for our first play date!

I first met Elina about two years ago, when I first started going back to school, in Accounting class. We took the next class as well and have kept in touch after, through Facebook. Coincidentally, we got pregnant around the same time. And today, Elina and baby Jacob dropped by with some cookies for a play date. It's really more of a mama date. It's nice to have friends with babies around the same age. Thanks for coming over today! Next time, when I am done with my voluntary house arrest, a walk would be nice!

After Elina and baby J left, I had my lunch then it was time for our nap. I napped till about 4, but Maddi didn't wake up till about 5.30. So I took the opportunity to have my ginger sponge bath. She really only got up to feed, then when I put her in the Moby, she continued to sleep until 7.30pm. In that time, I got busy. Tidied up the house a bit, washed dishes, put dishes away, made more of my herbal tea that I've been drinking, made dinner and had dinner. The only thing I didn't get to is laundry. I have to say it was a pretty productive day!

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete