Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Visit From Auntie Nicole & Hayley


My baby is two weeks old today!

Today, we got a visit from Nicole & Hayley. Hayley is such a cutie - such a great eater, she loved my dad's cooking! She was saying "mmmm" the whole time =)

Maddi got more loot... thanks Auntie Nicole!

After 2 weeks with Maddi, I'm starting to figure out a routine with her. She feeds as soon as she wakes up, then continues to sleep for another hour or so... and I either go back to sleep with her, or that's my time to do my own thing while she sleeps with Sean. She sleeps most of the day, waking up about every 3 hours to feed. At around 6pm, she feeds nonstop with only 15-20 minutes in between feedings until she goes to bed for the night, which could be as early as 9pm or as late as 1.30am. So, it is crucial that I take a nap while she's sleeping between 3-5pm... and that has become my time with her as we nap together with her either on my chest or beside me on our bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment