Sunday, November 20, 2011

Three Boys And A Little Lady


Maddi is four weeks today! According to the baby development emails I get every Sunday, she will start to coo and giggle and smile around this time. Looking forward to that - she's already making some sounds.

This morning, after waking up for a feeding at 7.30, Maddi slept some more with daddy while I got busy with getting some stuff done. Sean and Maddi finally got up at 10am. They hung out some more while I went to have my ginger sponge bath. I've never appreciated my personal hygiene moments as much as in these last little while!

At 11.30, Cathy and Victor brought the boys to come visit Maddi. Cathy had told me before that Morgan just loves babies. How cute is that, right?! Morgan is the older one, he's six. Conner is three and he's a little monkey! =) I bet they would love another baby in the family! C'mon Cathy, you know you want one too! ; )

After a short visit, the boys went to play at the playground nearby while Cathy and I visit some more. Thanks for the strawberry shortcake, Cath!

After they left, Maddi fell asleep so I had some time to do some chores before joining Maddi for a nap. Maddi ended up sleeping for a long time, perhaps because she was cozy, all bundled up in a tight swaddle. She didn't feed as much as she usually does before bed, and I wonder if that means she won't sleep through the night tonight. I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment