Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank You For Everything!

This is my traditional Chinese postpartum care crew!

My sister Hennie who took care of me and made sure all of our meals are taken cared of the first week after Maddi's birth, before my parents arrived.

Gib, my brother-in-law, drove my parents around half the time to take them places and pick up anything we might need... including an outlet mall shopping day trip across the border.

My parents arrived on the Friday when Maddi was 5 days old. As soon as they arrived, until the hour before we took them to the airport, my dad was constantly cooking up storm - meals, snacks... it was heaven! He was my chief cook, you see! =) My mom took care of all my herbal Chinese medicines, my ginger sponge baths, cleaned up after my dad makes a big mess in the kitchen and washed the dishes after every meal.

Sean, Maddi and I can't thank you guys enough. I am going to miss the royal treatment after you leave ='(

Missing you already, can't wait to see you all in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment