Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Dreams


As Maddi napped today, I stared at her for minutes before I napped too. This photo is taken in that time and I caught her smiling in her sleep. Sweet dreams, happy baby!

I've started to hear some coos from Maddi and it is so exciting when she does! A part of me wants her to stay this small forever, but another part of me is excited to see her develop, grow and learn to do different things. I can't wait to see how she grows up to be like, I can't wait to see her little personality emerge, I can't wait to get to know her and the little person that she grows to become.

It truly is a privilege to be entrusted with the responsibility of guiding the path for her life. It is both nerve-racking and exciting beyond words to be given this enormous and incredible responsibility. Yet, with the love I have for her as her mother, I am confident I will do my best to give her the best life has to offer. Now I understand what my parents have always said, "Everything we do, we do for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment