Sunday, December 4, 2011

Au Revoir Grandpa And Nana

 

Maddi woke up at 7.30 this morning! After a quick feed, she went down for another two hours. With a pretty good stretch of sleep, I decided to get up, shower and get ready. On the agenda for today - breakfast at IHOP, then a couple hours at Ikea before taking Grandpa and Nana to the ferry terminal.

Maddi slept through most of breakfast, and had to feed with the bottle a couple of times while at Ikea. She is sorta getting the hang of feeding from the bottle, but will need more practice =)

We dropped Grandpa and Nana off at the ferry terminal to catch the 3pm ferry back to Syndey. They both kissed her goodbye... until we see you again, Grandpa and Nana!

In this photo, at the Ikea checkout line... we took Maddi out of her car seat so Grandpa can have a last hold of her.

Tonight, I felt a little under the weather. In fact, I felt cold all day. I felt exhausted. So, since Sean has tomorrow off work, I asked him to take care of Maddi and bring her to me whenever she needed to feed... and I am going to bed, it's only 7pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment