Saturday, December 10, 2011

Boxing Pooh


I don't know what it is; but today, Sean and I had been arguing all day. And I hate doing it while I have Maddi in my arms... yet I feel like I can't help it. It was a pretty dark day for me emotionally, and I'm lucky to have such a great network of friends that I have a list of people that I know who would be impartial, who I can call on to talk to, to get some good advice from, and ultimately, just to get some support and encouragement from.

Thank you Vicki, for being there for me today! You are definitely more than a coach to me, you have been an invaluable friend!

What it comes down to... Sean and I need to adjust our relationship and the way we communicate, now that we have Maddi in our lives. Some growing up is in order, for both of us.

Despite an emotionally rough day, it was awesome to see Maddi continually grow and develop. Tonight, she started learning to play in her Pooh chair. She was actually hitting Pooh bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment