Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cozy By The Fireplace

 

Today was a quiet day for Maddi and I. We pretty much just stayed home all day. Maddi woke up for her first feed at 5.35am and after feeding for 15 minutes, she seemed like she was choking, so I sit her up and it was like water coming out of a hose, my side of the bed was wet! It wasn't a rub it off with a cloth kind of wet, it was a change our sheets kind of wet! Poor girl didn't cry though.

She fed for another 20 minutes after that, then went back to sleep for another three and a half hours. In that time, I changed the sheets (in the dark, so Maddi doesn't wake up), showered, dressed, flat ironed my hair, put my make up on, did laundry.

Maddi woke up at 10.15am. All day, all she did was feed, poop, pee, did some tummy time, sat in her chair for a bit, and napped - many times. I put her on the floor some times (with blankets underneath, of course) in front of the fireplace, just to see how she would like it. I think she liked the warmth. While Maddi napped, I worked on editing photos and working on catching up some more on my blog.

She was up to play with dad in between feedings, she even took half an ounce of breastmilk from the bottle. She is starting to get the hang of feeding from a bottle I think (I hope). Maddi went to bed at 10.50pm, and another day is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment