Friday, December 9, 2011

Meeting Cat


Today was an eventful day. First, we picked up Anne on the way to West Vancouver, where I had an appointment with Dr. Sukhi. Then the rest of the day, we spent strolling around in Baby's World. Lots of cute baby stuff there! There was a really cute elf outfit; but unfortunately, it was too big on Maddi. Also got to try on the Ergo baby carrier... LOVED IT! But I'm determined to make more use out of my Moby wrap first before getting it.

Before we headed home, we stopped by Fabricana to get a backdrop for my portable studio setup in preparation for my Boxing Day family sessions with Annie & her family. So excited!

Maddi was such a champ... slept and fed throughout the day like normal, and let mama enjoy her outing with Auntie Anne.

When we dropped Anne off at home, Maddi finally met Cat after a month of talking about it. I think she was instantly smitten. Cat, you'll have to visit more often!

After we left Anne's place, Natasha and I went to pick up our take out orders for dinner at our place with Nat & J and Amy and Ryan. This time, Ryan had food in his belly and held Maddi after dinner. Stephen came to join us after dinner as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment