Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


Maddi let out a big fart before waking up this morning, then smiled at me. Merry Christmas!

Sean, Maddi and I slept in today. Then we got up to open our stocking presents. It was a great family tradition we're starting... our first Christmas together.

Around 12.30~1pm, Sean's mom and sister came to join us and we opened presents together. And boy, were there presents! Maddi has definitely been a very good girl!

It was a big pile of wrapping paper and bows by the time we were done. I was one of those that cleaned up this Christmas... thanks to the hubby for the waterproof winter coat and boots! Now I can be dry and warm when I walk around this rainy city of ours while pushing Maddi in her stroller.

By the time we were done with opening presents, it was time to get ready to go and meet the rest of the family for Christmas dinner. This year, we did something different. We had Christmas dinner at a hotel restaurant. And I can't believe how many people go out for Christmas dinner!

Thanks for coming up from Washington, Auntie Kathy and Uncle Tom! It was great to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment